Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
- Credits - Attribution for the Flare engine
- Directories - Where save games, config files, and game data exists
- Ubuntu Build Instructions - Simplified instructions on building the latest Flare on Ubuntu.
- Android Port - Instructions for installing the Android port and the game data
- Code Conventions - Guidelines for people interested in submitting code
- Translations - A guide on how to create a Flare translation
- Developer Console - How to enable and use the Developer Console.
- Creating an empty mod - How to get started with modding.
- Animation Definitions - Explanation of animation definitions.
- Tile Set Definitions - Explanation of the tilesetdef files.
- Power Definitions - Explanation of powers.
- Attribute Reference - Minimalistic reference of entities attributes.
- Converting items to CSV - A possibly easier way of working with lots of items
- Creating a Map in Tiled - A step-by-step guide to creating a map using the flare-starter-pack.
Clone this wiki locally
Press h to open a hovercard with more details.