Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Users who haven't confirmed their email address are now able to log in and get their confirmation email resent. (@sijad)
created:YYYY-MM-DDgambit to search for discussions by their creation date. (@Albert221)
- Allow provision of an avatar URL to upload during sign up via
php flarum infoconsole command to help debug broken installations.
- Inline user online indicators. (@petermein)
AbstractOAuth2Controllerclass to provide a generic OAuth2 login implementation for extensions.
- Support for new minifiers. (@JoshyPHP)
- Pop animation when scrolling to post preview. (@sijad)
- Add rel="nofollow" to user bio links. (@sijad)
- Ask for confirmation before "Mark all as Read". (@bogdanteodoru)
- Allow existing users to be activated via the API
- Support multiple comma-separated names in
author:search gambit. (@Albert221)
email:gambit to look up users by email.
- Allow custom redirection after logging out via
- Event to configure server middleware (
- Allow forum to be taken offline by setting
offlineto true in
- Garbage-collect email/password/auth tokens.
- Overhaul extension management code. (@luceos)
- New migration structure. Details
- Improve post composer appearance/usability on mobile.
- Upgrade to
flarum-gulp0.2.0, Babel 6, and Mithril 0.2.3.
ListPostsControllerto make filtering extensible.
- Lighten discussion list hover color.
- Increase avatar upload max file size from 1MB to 2MB.
- Refactor Composer rendering for smoother animations.
- Don't automatically activate users created by admins; require an attribute to be set.
- Extract notification settings into an item list.
- Improvements to colored header styles.
- Rename HTTP method override header.
- Tweak mobile drawer appearance.
settingstable from BLOB to TEXT to allow for easier user editing. (@ahsanity)
- Tweak badge appearance: remove border, decrease shadow radius.
- Delete a discussion when its last post is deleted.
- Slightly widen index sidebar, overflow buttons properly.
- Store discussion slug in database table.
- Add priorities to user page sidebar items.
- Deleting users will now delete discussions that became empty.
- Admin now no longer shows incorrect information on how to install extensions.
- Support prefix in URL generators. (@Albert221)
- Fix autocompletion bugs in Firefox. (@sijad)
- Add specific error message when an email address is not found in forgot password modal.
- Show dropdown menus in front of post composer.
- Prevent long forum title in mobile drawer from entering viewport.
- Fix search box overlapping forum title in some cases.
- Fix JSON serialization error on PHP 7.
- Fix "sort by" dropdown being empty on the latest versions of Chrome.
- Dramatically improve performance when typing in a modal.
- Fix browser back button losing scroll position.
- Don't require a previous Post when saving event posts.
- Fix crash when sending notification to non-existent user.
- Fix username validation to disallow problematic characters.
- Fix crash when displaying a discussion with no posts.
- 401 for unauthorised request to settings, notifications page.
- Better post scrubber size calculations.
- Tweak padding on user dropdown button so avatar is flush with border radius.
- Clear search when input is empty and enter is pressed.
- Give GetPermission event priority when determining permissions.
- Key item lists to maintain identity across redraws.
- Ensure routes are only populated after extensions have registered listeners.
- Ensure a new asset revision identifier is generated if there is none.
- Allow username capitalisation to be changed.
- Prevent some translations being compiled unnecessarily.
- Prevent unapproved discussions from dropping to the bottom of the discussion list.
- Rework authentication/session/cookies code for better security and stability.
- Add password confirmation when changing email address.
- Prevent users from being incorrectly able to delete their own discussions.
- Fix posts being incorrectly visible on user page on private forums.