This release fixes CVE-2019-10063.
It has been discovered that the previous fix for CVE-2017-5226, which uses
seccomp to prevent sandboxed apps from using the (dangerous) TIOCSTI ioctl
was only incomplete on 64bit arches. This is now fixed.
- seccomp: Only compare the low 32bit of the TIOCSTI ioctl args.
- Support multiple nvidia cards on the machine
- Fix support for systems where XDG_RUNTIME_DIR is /var/run which is a symlink
- Fix potential crash when updating apps.
- flatpak list --arch now works correctly again.
- Update translations
$ sha256sum flatpak-1.2.4.tar.xz 1b6539d94d31e571661a2545cfcece7ec9267b4e2552e3cc0f617f4790f6c3e1 flatpak-1.2.4.tar.xz