Changes in 1.5.0
- New options flatpak install --or-update operation.
- New command flatpak mask allows pinning version and avoiding auto-downloads.
- Support self-updates and update monitoring in the flatpak portal.
- Fix updates of exported services with dbus-broken.
- Don't show arch columns in terminal outout if all are the same.
- Fix some cases where origin remotes were not properly removed.
- flatpak-session-helper now links to more libraries.
- OCI: Support images tagged with labels as well as annotations.
- OCI: Alway generate a history for images.
- OCI: Support docker mimetypes in addition to OCI mimetypes.
- Uninstall now always work, even if the remote it came from was force removed.
- New config key default-languages that allows additions to the system list
instead of overriding it.
- Various minor tweak to CLI behaviour and output.
$ sha256sum flatpak-1.5.0.tar.xz 1a13f4c54c136e728e96406846f26b84d9d5986caf17868aa73917d7588c471e flatpak-1.5.0.tar.xz