Flattr add-on for Firefox
The Flattr add-on for Firefox enables easy discovery and flattring of flattrable pages you visit in your browser.
How to build
When you have installed the Add-on SDK you need to add the dependencies for this add-on. We need the Urlbar Button module and the ShowForPage module so download those and add it to a packages/-folder within this addon - this is the way you add third party modules that an add-on uses.
- Updated addon to work with Firefox 29, mostly achieved by including new versions of dependencies (Urlbar Button 0.6.0 and ShowForPage 0.2.2)
- Updating addon to work with SDK 1.14
- Updating addon to work with SDK 1.13b1
- Shows flattr count in icon.
- New icon with the lovely Flattr colors.
- Checks link-tags for data that can identify a flattrable page. Both rel-payment and rel-canonical links are checked.
- Checks for flattr-data after a page has been loaded - if a useful link-tag is added to a site not yet detected as flattrable then that can identify it as flattrable.
- Shows rel-payment data in privacy mode as it requires no API-lookups.