A wrapper around the Nim compiler to allow for easy scripting of Nim. Puts all temporary files in a temporary directory and cleans up after itself.
This script is implemented in shell. If you'd like a pure Nim implementation,
check out Jeff Ciesielski's nimr, which can be installed by just
nimble install nimr!
- Download the script from here and add it to your path.
- Use it in one of the following ways:
#!/usr/bin/env nimrunat the beginning of your script
- execute the nim file with it, for example,
nimrun file.nim args
Possible future extentions:
- cache compilation results for a while
- configurable temporary directory
- allow for custom