Post-processing script for NZBGet.
This script will inform a targeted Plex to refresh/update the library upon successful download and send a GUI Notification to Plex Home Theater.
- Download the newest version from releases page.
- Unpack and move "NotifyPlex.py" into your pp-scripts directory.
- Open settings tab in NZBGet web-interface and define settings for NotifyPlex.
- If using VideoSort or other Sort/Rename Scripts, run NotifyPlex after those scripts have sorted/renamed your files.
- Save changes and restart NZBGet.
For further information and history, please read the original forum thread.
Issues and suggestions
If you experience any issues or have suggestions for changes and enhancements, please use the GitHub issue tracker.
The needed configuration is provided in the file
.pep8 and automatically recognized by autopep8.
Be sure to update README, CHANGELOG and Script-Version if necessary.