PreBuilt Web App
A custom-built platform is required where the customer can order a pre-built website, by selecting any of the pre-built themes displayed on the site and pays either one-time or monthly fee to have the website.
The website domain and hosting will be managed by the site’s admin. You can better understand the concept by checking out shopify.com. Customers just pay a monthly fee against, website design, domain, hosting and any other hosting maintenance related service.
Changes/updates on the website will be charged from the customer.
User Experience Flow
Main pages of the website will be designed later. We need to test and experience the user experience with the order flow of the application.
- Customer visits the site and hit the get project started sequence.
- Business details; business name, industry, upload logo (if any).
- Enter domain name (if any), otherwise search for a domain name (Namecheap API to find & buy domain). Domain search results will appear on this step for selection.
- Themes preview (Images) Clicking any image will zoom in for larger preview.
- Requirements info; the customer will enter details about the project here. Just one field to gather all info.
- Packages selection; Two packages will be displayed; a) One-time package. b) Lower one-time package and a monthly price.
- Customer details; Package selected, Name, phone, email, contact preferences.
- Payment screen; both paypal and credit card payment are accepted.
- Payment thank you screen and auto redirection to user dashboard.