Fetching latest commit…
Cannot retrieve the latest commit at this time.
Verilog -> Markdown Rough Spec
- Parse out verilog block comments and display them above module code blocks
- We can pick a commenting syntax that allows our script to "know" its a module comment
- Or we can use standard comments and try to make VeriDoc guess who the block comments belong to
- For all instantiated module code, have some reference or clickable link to the module code itself
- Maybe it would be possible (if we wanted to make this specific for Github use) to have clickable links to the files themselves in Github.
- Use a graphviz script or something like that to generate a module diagram of module heiriarchy and connections.