Ember Flexberry Data
dexie) and working with several kinds of backends:
JSON API, etc.
- Latest release:
ember install ember-flexberry-data
- Specific version:
ember install email@example.com
- Latest commit from a branch:
ember install flexberry/ember-flexberry-data#<BRANCH_NAME>
- Specific commit:
ember install flexberry/ember-flexberry-data#<COMMIT_SHA>
- Auto-generated under master branch: http://flexberry.github.io/master/modules/ember-flexberry-data.html
- Auto-generated under develop branch: http://flexberry.github.io/develop/modules/ember-flexberry-data.html
Collaborating / Development
Information on how to contribute to the project you can find here.
You will need the following things properly installed on your computer.
- Visit your app at http://localhost:4201.
ember try:testallto test your addon against multiple Ember versions)
ember test --server
ember test --testODataSerivce(Also runs integration tests for OData service, needs corresponding backend)
ember build --environment production(production)
- Merge develop branch with master branch
git checkout master
git merge --no-ff develop
ember release(for more information visit ember-cli-release)
- To increment patch version run without specifying options.
- To increment minor version run with
- To increment major version run with
npm publish ./(for more information visit How to publish packages to NPM)
- Merge master branch that contains additional commit for changing addon version with develop branch
git checkout develop
git merge --no-ff master
- Document your code using YUIDoc Syntax Reference. For examples, you can look at the documented code in the ember.js repository.
- After pushing into master or develop branch, documentation will be automatically generated and updated in Flexberry/Documentation repository, which is available via http://flexberry.github.io.
- For testing and generating documentation by hands use YUIDoc.