Cannot retrieve contributors at this time
To Be Released
2.1.0 (19 Sep 2019)
- Adds a function for setting the default width
2.0.2 (6 Aug 2019)
- NEW: Support for custom breakpoints
2.0.1 (5 Aug 2019)
- FIX: TypeScript Breakpoint props type issue
2.0.0 (30 Jul 2019)
- FIX: TypeScript support for dynamic breakpoints and breakpoint hooks
1.0.1 (19 Jan 2019)
- NEW: Add support for React hooks
- NEW: Add types for TypeScript
- IMPROVE: Prevent memory leaks during debounced resize
1.0.0 (9 Dec 2018)
- IMPROVE: Debounce resize event as a performance enhancement
- IMPROVE: Add support for custom
- FIX: Can be used with multiple contexts without having to wrap the component with BreakpointProvider in test cases
1.0.0-alpha (20 Nov 2018)
- First stable release of React Socks.
- Following changes are included in the first stable release based on feedbacks from alpha release.
BreakpointProvider - context wrapper to prevent width calculation in each
- Support SSR.
- Performance improvements.
- An alpha version of React Socks is released to the world =)
- Following APIs are included in the first alpha
setDefaultBreakpoints to define custom breakpoints
Breakpoint component with
- Three modifiers available
- only - will render the component only in the specified breakpoint.
- up - will render the component in the specified breakpoint and all the breakpoints above it (greater than the width).
- down - will render the component in the specified breakpoint and all the breakpoints below it (less than the width).