Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 31 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.
Cannot retrieve contributors at this time
To Be Released
1.0.1 (19 Jan 2019)
1.0.0 (9 Dec 2018)
- IMPROVE: Debounce resize event as a performance enhancement
- IMPROVE: Add support for custom
- FIX: Can be used with multiple contexts without having to wrap the component with BreakpointProvider in test cases
1.0.0-alpha (20 Nov 2018)
- First stable release of React Socks.
- Following changes are included in the first stable release based on feedbacks from alpha release.
BreakpointProvider - context wrapper to prevent width calculation in each
- Support SSR.
- Performance improvements.
- An alpha version of React Socks is released to the world =)
- Following APIs are included in the first alpha
setDefaultBreakpoints to define custom breakpoints
Breakpoint component with
- Three modifiers available
- only - will render the component only in the specified breakpoint.
- up - will render the component in the specified breakpoint and all the breakpoints above it (greater than the width).
- down - will render the component in the specified breakpoint and all the breakpoints below it (less than the width).
Press h to open a hovercard with more details.