The FPAI 15.05 – Mighty Marc – Release
We want to dedicate this release to @marcdejonge. After working for over three years on this project he decided to focus on a new challenge. We want to thank him for his mayor contributions to the FPAI project, his superb development skills, his dedication to the project and most of all for being a nice team member.
New and/or updated features:
- A new UI for the connection manager
- Introduced FlexiblePowerContext
- FlexiblePower API is now modulair and shared with PowerMatcher 2.0
- Moved build system from Ant to Gradle
- Completed Javadoc
- Scheduler update improves stability of the runtime
- AbstractUncontrolledDriver for easier implementation of Uncontrolled device apps
Major bug fixes:
- Messages framework always delivers messages in the right order
- Simulation runtime functions properly again
- Improved EFI validation functionality
If you want to start developing FPAI Apps based on this release we recommend you to read the Tutorial.