Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.
Cannot retrieve contributors at this time
1.0.0-rc.16 - 2018-10-31
1.0.0-rc.15 - 2018-10-09
- Updated Patron dependency
1.0.0-rc.14 - 2018-09-20
- Timeline event batch http request was not returning correctly.
1.0.0-rc.13 - 2018-08-01
- Timeline event batch handling
1.0.0-rc.12 - 2018-07-18
- TransformerHelper inherits the Flux TransformerHelper which assist in resolving a transformer from Yii config
1.0.0-rc.11 - 2018-07-15
- Moved redundant integration login into separate package
1.0.0-rc.10 - 2018-07-12
- Using Transform v3 package
1.0.0-rc.9 - 2018-07-10
- Cache was not getting properly created when removing from contact list
1.0.0-rc.8 - 2018-07-09
- Issue when syncing to HubSpot a false positive response would show to the user
1.0.0-rc.7 - 2018-07-09
- ObjectAssociation record will interpret the objects when trying to resolve attribute ids
1.0.0-rc.6 - 2018-07-09
- Ensure a string is returned when calling ObjectFromElementAccessor::getId
- ObjectsField::normalizeQueryInputValue should return a record, not a query
1.0.0-rc.5 - 2018-07-09
- Error were not getting set properly on failed resource sync up/down operations
- Bug when no saving object field settings without selecting any actions
- Issue when no min or max values are set, the association query is aborted.
1.0.0-rc.4 - 2018-07-06
- Converted criteria to 'accessor' criteria which is intended to retrieve data
- Moved converted the concept of 'builders' as mutator criteria
- Aligned resource services to new 'mutator' criteria which is intended to alter data
1.0.0-rc.3 - 2018-07-05
- Contact batch support
- Raw sync methods
- Deprecated criteria interface methods
- Contact::syncTo operation would error if contact already existed in HubSpot.
1.0.0-rc.2 - 2018-07-03
- ObjectFromElementCriteria class which assists with getting a HubSpot object from an Element and Field.
- Altering various Object Association class method names
1.0.0-rc.1 - 2018-07-02
- Field actions to Objects field
1.0.0-rc - 2018-06-28
- API limits via settings
- When adding a timeline event, the id and event type id are automatically added to the payload.
Press h to open a hovercard with more details.