1.3.2 - 2020-01-29
flipbox\craft\salesforce\fields\Objects::pushToSalesforceare now publicly accessible.
- When syncing an object via the field type, checks were added to ensure a Case Safe Object Id is used.
- Error thrown when attempting to create a new element from a sync request.
1.3.1 - 2019-9-30
- Disabled attachment/document downloads by default.
1.3.0 - 2019-9-30
- Attachment download capabilities
1.2.0 - 2019-09-25
- Document download capabilities
- Webhook processing capabilities (to trigger actions from external sources).
1.1.1 - 2019-03-29
- Admin interactions with the Salesforce API can specific which connection to use
1.1.0 - 2019-03-11
- Connections can be managed via the admin
1.0.3 - 2019-02-20
- Criteria template variables to create criteria used to access date
\flipbox\craft\salesforce\records\SOQL::fetch()to execute the SOQL query API call.
1.0.2 - 2019-01-29
- Widget would not create a new element if one was not found.
1.0.1 - 2019-01-15
- Sync jobs can accept an objectId rather than trying to resolve one.
- Checking if field is associated to element prior to syncing as it causes unexpected errors.
1.0.0 - 2019-01-10
- Supporting new dependencies
1.0.0-rc.3 - 2018-10-09
- Element Populate transformer can accept a key
1.0.0-rc.2 - 2018-10-09
- Log viewer in admin panel for debugging purposes
1.0.0-rc.1 - 2018-09-07
- Docs link
1.0.0-rc - 2018-09-07
- Connection management via CP
1.0.0-beta.13 - 2018-08-01
- TransformerHelper inherits the Flux TransformerHelper which assist in resolving a transformer from Yii config
1.0.0-beta.12 - 2018-07-18
- Moved redundant integration classes into separate package.
1.0.0-beta.11 - 2018-07-17
- Issue where objects were not getting associated on new element creation
- Patron OAuth2 icon
1.0.0-beta.10 - 2018-07-16
- Corrected widget class name
1.0.0-beta.9 - 2018-07-12
- Major refactoring
- 'sobject', 'SObject', 'sObject' references are not 'object' and 'Object'
- Salesforce package dependency
1.0.0-beta.8 - 2018-05-04
- Altered/Removed transformers
1.0.0-beta.7 - 2018-05-03
- SObject field entries will return more than the limit, even if it exceeds the max
1.0.0-beta.6 - 2018-05-03
- A SObject ID is validated prior to performing an association
- Updated dependencies
1.0.0-beta.5 - 2018-04-29
- Logging will now occur in a separate force.log file
1.0.0-beta.4 - 2018-04-29
- View Url property to the SObject field which supports direct linking to Salesforce Object
- List Url property to the SObject field which supports direct linking to Salesforce Object List
- The default connection and cache strategy can be set via settings
- The following plugins settings: instanceUrl, sObjectViewUrlString, sObjectListUrlString,
1.0.0-beta.3 - 2018-04-27
- SObject fields was returning the first entry for new elements
- SObject field Push Object to Salesforce action only appears on existing entries
1.0.0-beta.2 - 2018-04-26
- CP notifications were not being displayed after field actions occurred
- Instance where an environment
- Sync actions and transformations
1.0.0-beta.1 - 2018-04-26
- Class type casing issues
- Issue where a correct cache instance would throw an exception
- SObject field type supports min and max values