3.2.1 - 2020-10-27
- PSR-4 autoloading issue w/ Composer v2 #18
3.2.0 - 2020-07-14
- Addressed minor issues w/ 3.4 styling
3.1.1 - 2020-01-09
- Access to the organization type switcher can be made via
3.1.0 - 2019-12-17
- Project config is referencing the entire field layout instead of just the field layout id.
- UserAssociation query can be filtered by user type.
3.0.2 - 2019-12-13
- Relaxing explicit '!==' id checks to '!='.
3.0.1 - 2019-11-22
- Migration typo in class name
3.0.0 - 2019-11-20
- Refactored getters and setters used to access/manage relationships directly from
Userelements. As a result,
RelationshipInterfacewhich is used to access and manage relationships.
- Craft Project config support.
2.0.2 - 2019-06-12
- Associations can bypass child association saving
- Validation issue when checking a newly created organization that has been associated to a user
2.0.1 - 2019-06-10
- Ability to disable sort order enforcement for organization/user associations.
2.0.0 - 2019-06-05
- Many-to-many relationships have a 'manager' class attached to the object where 'relational' logic resides
- CP organization user list management enhancements
- Various methods used to access/manage relationships directly from
User::getUserTypes()now return a
Collection(not a query).
- It is no longer recommended to
Query::setCachedResults()in order to set new relations, use the relationship manager
1.0.9 - 2019-05-13
- Removing all user types would result in a Postgres query error #17
1.0.8 - 2019-04-28
- When passing 'false' to query params, throw an exception to halt query execution #13
1.0.7 - 2019-02-06
- Ordering of associated users by title would result in a query error.
1.0.6 - 2019-02-04
- User State filters to applicable queries
1.0.5 - 2019-02-02
- Scenarios when saving a user would delete all their associated organizations.
18.104.22.168 - 2019-01-29
- UserAssociation asset bundle was restored after accidentally being removed.
1.0.4 - 2019-01-29
- Managing organization user roles has moved to an element action.
- Added a 'state' to Organization Users
1.0.3 - 2019-01-25
- Query params are prepared in a more simple and direct way
1.0.2 - 2019-01-15
- Gracefully handle looking up a record by the unique handle or id.
1.0.1 - 2019-01-11
- Passing an element to Organization::findOne() will check and return the element
1.0.0 - 2019-01-10
- GA release
1.0.0-rc.25 - 2018-08-01
- Reset query relations table joins on new execution of query.
1.0.0-rc.24 - 2018-07-26
- Rare instance when multiple of the same relations could be added to a User Query
1.0.0-rc.23 - 2018-07-25
- User type association HUD is grouped by source headings
- Sidebar navigation to easily get to/from settings and elements
1.0.0-rc.22 - 2018-07-06
- Organization Type field type can customize the drop down first option
1.0.0-rc.21 - 2018-06-25
- User's organization list should appear even if no organizations are present.
1.0.0-rc.20 - 2018-06-21
- User detail sidebar can add/remove organizations.
1.0.0-rc.19 - 2018-06-20
- User detail sidebar lists the organizations that a user is associated to.
1.0.0-rc.18 - 2018-06-20
- Bug when saving a user association another association may get deleted.
1.0.0-rc.17 - 2018-06-19
- Issue where saving a new organization without a type associated would throw and exception.
1.0.0-rc.16 - 2018-06-18
- Issue where 'organizationId' and or 'userId' were not getting applied properly to user association queries.
1.0.0-rc.15 - 2018-06-18
- The concept of state from elements per #4.
1.0.0-rc.14 - 2018-06-13
- User Type associations were not saving correctly when all associations were un-selected.
- Intro to unit tests
1.0.0-rc.13 - 2018-06-07
- Services have a configurable cache duration and dependency that can be set via the plugin's settings config.
- OrganizationQuery no longer automatically adds 'types' as an eager loading key
1.0.0-rc.12 - 2018-05-24
- Error when passed attempting to set types on an organization with a null value
- Removing user from organization was causing an error
- Organization type urls on listing page and handle slug on detail page
1.0.0-rc.11 - 2018-05-17
- Reference to legacy sort order property
1.0.0-rc.10 - 2018-05-08
- Typo in migration file renaming which prevented the migration from running
1.0.0-rc.9 - 2018-05-07
- User associations can be sorted by user and organization.
1.0.0-rc.8 - 2018-05-01
- Organization Type single select field type
1.0.0-rc.7 - 2018-04-30
- Element and Query behaviors were not getting set due to new Craft CMS register behaviors event.
1.0.0-rc.6 - 2018-04-28
- Default field layout was being deleted with organization type layout was selected
- Organization type field layout defaults to main default if null (instead of loading an empty layout).
## 1.0.0-rc.5 - 2018-04-28
- Renamed the concept of user categories to user types (not backwards compatible)
## 1.0.0-rc.4 - 2018-04-23
- Updated dependencies
1.0.0-rc.3 - 2018-04-17
- load more action when viewing more than associated organization users
- fixed issue where Join Date was not getting updated correctly.
1.0.0-rc.2 - 2018-03-28
- dependency templates were not registered in admin views
1.0.0-rc.1 - 2018-03-26
- Renamed plugin class to
- Namespace is now using
1.0.0-rc - 2018-03-25