- Fixed issues with
\flipbox\saml\sp\services\login\UserGroups::syncByAssertiondeleting existing user groups
- Added config
defaultGroupAssignmentsto give the ability to add users by default to certain groups.
- issue with ACS within the auth and request presented in 1.0.3
- Broke/cleaned up the Login service
- New Docs! and Tests!
- Changed the Before and after events to use a custom event
flipbox\saml\sp\events\UserLogin. This event has a resposne and a user property on it.
- Fixed issue added in RC update where the attribute map forces the craft property to be a string. Callables are allowed as well.
- Throwing exception when the Response has no NameID in it.
- Adding some buffer to the conditional time validation
- Improved Control Panel UI
- Login via Control Panel with IDPs listed
- Labels for Providers
- Auto generate OpenSSL key pairs with Keychain
- Mapping attributes based on provider
- Issue with provider identity being saved with username instead of NameId
relayStateOverrideParamto the settings model.
- Login: if there aren't any attribute statements, try and use the NameID as the email and continue.
- Saml core fix: Changing default rsa1 to rsa256
- Fixed a bug where during the verification of a signature, we were pulling the first key from the metadata which could be the wrong one. Now specify the signing key.
- Plugin logging for attribute mapping while values are being added to the user.
- Remember relay state when the user clicks a login link on a page without requireLogin set Ref: https://github.com/flipboxfactory/saml-sp/issues/11
- Issue with relay state being base64 encoded twice
- Support for Azure AD as the IDP
- Support for Google Apps as the IDP
- Map array callables are now called correctly. Ref: https://github.com/flipboxfactory/saml-sp/issues/5