- Rails 4 compatibility
- Ruby 1.9 required as of 0.3
bang!methods not saving on the back end
bang!method support, so now you can call
@object.awesome!and its state will be set to "awesome." Like all Maintain methods, I'm saying f*ck you to convention and letting you go nuts; you can achieve the same effect one of three ways:
@object.awesome! @object.state.awesome! @object.state_awesome!
- Added Enumerable support to bitmask values, so now you can parse
through flags with each, select, map, find, and more! This also
to_ais now a method on @object.maintained_attribute.
- Removed accidental debugging
putscalls from ActiveRecord backend
- Added :force option to state and aggregate definitions, allowing you to force a method overwrite
- Added an attribute_name alias to named scopes in the ActiveRecord backend, since Rails 3.1 has eaten up a number of previously usable state names
- Ruby 1.9.2 and Rails 3.1 compatibility updates (no API changes)