Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Added completely new backend with full tail call support (thanks Ramin Zarifi)
- Added support for arrays and vectors.
- Added pub keyword.
- Added expression holes.
- Added full support for curried definitions.
- Vastly improved repl. (--interactive).
- Added stratified negation (thanks Jason Mittertreiner).
- Pattern matching now compiled to labels and jumps (~1.5x speedup).
- Typechecking is now performed in parallel.
- Parsing is now performed in parallel.
- Added operations on character and strings.
- Pattern match exhaustiveness enforced.
- Added interop from Flix to Java.
- Added simple intra-procedural optimiser.
- Constructors (tags) may now be used as functions.
- Added references (ref and deref).
- Upgrade to Scala 2.12.
- Many other small improvements.
- Added standard library.
- Added support for pattern matching in rules.
- Added if guards.
- Improved error messages.
- Improved the performance of the solver.
- Fixed numerous bugs.
- Added interpreter tutorial. - Added polymorphic types. - Added unification-based type system. - Added quick checker. - Added tail recursion.
- Added delta debugging (see --delta and --tutorial delta-debugging). - Added parallel rule evaluation. (Use --threads to control the number of concurrent threads). - Added tutorial. (see --tutorial introduction). - Added --timeout parameter. - Improved command line parsing. Added a --help flag to display available options.