This is the one page help document for Picky.
Search for things using your browser (use ⌘F).
More infos on the applications:
How to integrate Picky in:
How data is cut into little pieces for the index and when searching.
How the data is stored and what you can do with Indexes.
Configuring an index:
How does data get in there?
- Data Source Overview
- Source responding to #each
- Classic Picky sources (deprecated from 5.0)
- When is the data for indexing loaded?
How is the data categorized?
- Option partial
- Option weights
- Option similarity
- Option qualifier / qualifiers (categorizing)
- Option from
- Option key_format
- Option source
How is the data prepared?
Getting at the data:
There are four different store types:
How to configure a search interface over an index (or multiple).
What options does a user have when searching?
- Boosting (boosting a single category)
- Ignoring a category
- Ignoring query words that are not found
- Maximum Allocations
- Stopping a search early
When you need a slice over a category's data.
What a picky search returns.
A bit of thanks!