Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Best Practices Setup
Clone this wiki locally
This is the currently known best practice for Picky:
- A web accelerator (e.g. Varnish) which
- splits the full (with results) and the live queries: full go to the app servers, live directly to the Picky server.
- caches the results of both types of requests.
- A number of app servers (with or without load balancer, proxy, nginx, etc.).
- A number of Picky servers (with or without load balancer, proxy, nginx, etc.).
- An indexing server which indexes periodically.
- A file server that holds the shared indexes for all Picky servers.