Best Practices Setup
Clone this wiki locally
This is the currently known best practice for Picky:
- A web accelerator (e.g. Varnish) which
- splits the full (with results) and the live queries: full go to the app servers, live directly to the Picky server.
- caches the results of both types of requests.
- A number of app servers (with or without load balancer, proxy, nginx, etc.).
- A number of Picky servers (with or without load balancer, proxy, nginx, etc.).
- An indexing server which indexes periodically.
- A file server that holds the shared indexes for all Picky servers.