HTTPS clone URL
Subversion checkout URL
Best Practices Setup
floere edited this page · 3 revisions
- A note on index reloading and realtime indexes
- Best Practices Setup
- Categories configuration
- Charactersubstituters configuration
- Configuration Examples
- Contributing CharacterSubstituters
- Contributing sources
- Contributions and contributors
- Feature Philosophy
- Handling Unicode
- Index configuration
- Indexing configuration
- MongoMapper Example
- Rails integration
- Results format and structure
- Routing configuration
- Searches Configuration
- Searching Configuration
- Sources Configuration
Clone this wiki locally
This is the currently known best practice for Picky:
- A web accelerator (e.g. Varnish) which
- splits the full (with results) and the live queries: full go to the app servers, live directly to the Picky server.
- caches the results of both types of requests.
- A number of app servers (with or without load balancer, proxy, nginx, etc.).
- A number of Picky servers (with or without load balancer, proxy, nginx, etc.).
- An indexing server which indexes periodically.
- A file server that holds the shared indexes for all Picky servers.