Blocky Chrome Extension
This Chrome Extension enables tagging blocks of html.
Let's say you see a web page listing the latest 50 news. Using blocky extension you would be able to tag the news you like with "green", the ones you don't like with "red" and the ones you didn't read with "yellow". On the following visit you'd see the marked items.
- Simply download or clone this code and load as an unpacked extension.
- install and enable Blocky Chrome extension
- open a page which list items like (http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/bestsellers/electronics/199618031/ref=sr_bs_1#2)
- click on the blocky button next to the address bar
- check the predefined settings, click on "Enable blocky" checkbox, click on "Save"
- reload the page, press "Ctrl+Q" to enable blocky.
Blocky settings form
- "Reset" deletes all the data and settings saved for the current domain
- "Download" is packing all the data and settings for the current domain in a json file
- "X" closes the settings popup
- blocky is manually activated by the "Ctrl+Q" shortcut. Make sure that "Enable blocky" is checked in the settings. There is no automatic mode for performance reasons.