- Support for more than 25 compounds/DIY fertilizers.
- Support for more than 30 commerical products.
- Calculates all macro and micronutrients.
- Calculates dosing for the three most popular DIY methods (EI, PPS-Pro, and PMDD).
- Friendly input: you could use 3/4, 0.75, or 0,75 teaspoons, for example.
- Dry dosing or solutions for target or dose or teaspoon or bottlecap.
- Solubility checks.
- Toxicity checks and a wiki for Copper.
- Warnings for tricky compounds (ex: K3PO4, EDDHA Iron, etc)
- Mobile-friendly interface available at http://calc.petalphile.com/mobile
- Approved by PlantBrain/Tom Barr!
- Interactive, zoomable, fancy charts (via HighCharts )
- Modelling projections for your first month of dosing by method (EI, PPS-Pro, etc) as well as suggested guidelines for each method.
- Translations in Dutch, German, Japanese, Brazillian Portuguese, Romanian, and Spanish
- Open source!
- Super gross and the code is all over the place, thanks for understanding :)
Ordered by number of commits