Official filter and tag add-ons for pongo2. Since this package uses 3rd-party-libraries, it's in its own package.
How to install and use
go get -u github.com/flosch/pongo2-addons. All dependencies will be automatically fetched and installed.
Simply add the following import line after importing pongo2:
All additional filters/tags will be registered automatically.
- filesizeformat (human-readable filesize; takes bytes as input)
- slugify (creates a slug for a given input)
- truncatesentences / truncatesentences_html (returns the first X sentences [like truncatechars/truncatewords]; please provide X as a parameter)
- random (returns a random element of the input slice)
- intcomma (put decimal marks into the number)
- ordinal (convert integer to its ordinal as string)
- naturalday (converts
time.Time-object into today/yesterday/tomorrow if possible; otherwise it will use
- timesince/timeuntil/naturaltime (human-readable time [duration] indicator)
- Support i18n/i10n
I want to thank the authors of these libraries (which are being used in