Personalized Post-Surgery Opioid Risk Mitigation and Teaching
Dr. Gabriel Brat
- Himani Bhatt @himbhatt
- Felipe Lozano @flozanor82
- Neha Rawat @Neha41093
- Tim Whitson @whitstd
Link to Live Page
This project is only temporarily hosted on GitHub. In the future, it will be integrated with a Shiny (R) server. The form currently can break when unavailable data is selected, but this will be fixed upon integration.
- Make "approach" dependent upon surgery type in form
- Save file as PDF
- Fix calendar svg sizing
- Bring patient information and prescriber information inputs on the sheet.
- Include inputs to set how long the prescription lasts and make it noticeable in the calendar.
- Label the border of the faces in the pain scale.
- Second page fitting.
- Second page include CDC illustrations.
- Second page include CDC design.
- Remember to say D3 instead of Dj3 or 3djs (my favorite).
- Include separately or in the same design the Physical Therapy illustrations.
- This would require creating a bank of images.
- Error handling if incompatible fields are selected
- Error handling - start date before current day
- Timezone issues
- Should work in grayscale
- Colors as global variable
- Form/worksheet does not clear properly