p0wny@shell:~# -- Single-file PHP Shell
p0wny@shell:~# is a very basic, single-file, PHP shell. It can be used to quickly execute commands on a server when pentesting a PHP application. Use it with caution: this script represents a security risk for the server.
- Command history (using arrow keys
- Auto-completion of command and file names (using
- Navigate on the remote file-system (using
WARNING: THIS SCRIPT IS A SECURITY HOLE. DO NOT UPLOAD IT ON A SERVER UNTIL YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING!
- Auto-completion of command and file names (@lo001 #2)
- Adaptation to mobile devices (responsive) (@lo001 #2)
- Improved handling of stderr (@lo001 #2)
- ES5 compatibility (@lo00l #1)
- Dependency to JQuery removed (@lo00l #1)
- Command history using arrow keys (@lo00l #1)
- Keep the command field focused when pressing the tab key
- 2017-10-30: CSS: invalid color fixed
- 2016-11-10: Initial release