Improvements and bug-fixes
- Added an extension to fluently await an
asyncmethod through the new Awaiting method. See the specs for some examples.
- Improved the message displayed when the object upon which a structural equivalency check is done doesn't expose any properties that match the selection rules (#22).
- Corrected the behavior of equivalency assertions on arrays typed as
- The equivalency check would complain about a missing interface-provided property if both subject and expectation implement the interface explicitly (#150).
- Removed de-duplication of assertion failures because it causes more confusion (#151).
- Added the possibility to include a property in the equivalency assertion based on a predicate (#154).
- Ensured that custom formatters are not overwritten by platform specific formatters and added a method to remove a custom formatter from the
Potentially breaking change
- Because of changes required for fixing #155, the
Formatterscollection is no longer directly editable. Instead, use the
Formatters.AddFormatterand 'RemoveFormatter' methods.