FluffOS is an LPMUD driver, based on the last release of MudOS (v22.2b14), includes 10+ years of bug fixes and performance enhancement, with active support.
FluffOS supports all LPC based mud with very little code changes. if you are currently still using MudOS somehow it is definitely time to upgrade!
The current release is v2019. With cmake based build system, it supports running on Linux/OSX/Windows(both WSL & msys2).
V2019 features includes:
- Built in websocket support.
- full UTF-8 aware LPC string & EFUNs, with transparent user input/output transcoding.
- SHA512 crypt by default.
- LPC Tracing
V2019 Platform Targets:
- Linux Ubuntu 18.04
- MacOS OSX 10.15
- MSYS2/mingw64 on Windows 7+
The previous release is v2017. With an autoconf based build system, it supports compiling on centOS/ubuntu and under windows using CYGWIN. This release is no longer supported, it is kept only for historical interest now.
All previous MudOS and FluffOS releases are also kept in the code base as tags for historical reference.
Website / Documentation: https://www.fluffos.info
How to Build
Bundled Third-party Dependencies
- libwebsockets: https://libwebsockets.org/
- backward-cpp https://github.com/bombela/backward-cpp
- crypt from musl: https://www.musl-libc.org/
- ghc::filesystem https://github.com/gulrak/filesystem
- nlohmann::json https://github.com/nlohmann/json
- scope_guard https://github.com/Neargye/scope_guard
- utfcpp https://github.com/nemtrif/utfcpp
- utf8_decoder http://bjoern.hoehrmann.de/utf-8/decoder/dfa/
- libtelnet, based on https://github.com/seanmiddleditch/libtelnet with local modifications
Non-bundled platform dependencies includes: libevent, ICU4C, OpenSSL, Zlib etc.
Projects Using FluffOS
I would like to personal thank all the sponsors and contributors for showing their support. All donations are 100% used towards purchasing tools, equipments and hosting cost for FluffOS development and website and forum hosting.
The list is in descending order by time donation received.
Received in 2020 Jan
Received in 2020 Jan
Received in 2019 Jan
- 逍遥山人, qq1102907881
- 星星 qq 55833173
- 胜华 email@example.com
Received in 2018 Nov
- 朝亮 firstname.lastname@example.org
- 风清扬 email@example.com
- Mok firstname.lastname@example.org
- 春龙 email@example.com
- 碎梦 firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you to all our backers!
Support this project by becoming a sponsor. Your logo will show up here with a link to your website. [Become a sponsor]