Repo for Fluid Community Meeting on Pair Programming
Relevant Files in This Repo
browser-sync.sh: a Browsersync script to launch a server on port 3002, watch the file system for changes and reload the page if changes are detected (saves a lot of CTRL-R).
index.html: basic page that currently just embeds a map.
src/css/leaflet-infusion.css: starter CSS file
src/json/ocadBuildings.json: a JSON data file containing the longitude and latitude of buildings on the OCAD campus. Some of them also contain building boundaries expressed as arrays of latitude/longitude points. Information taken from the map at http://www.ocadu.ca/Assets/content/about/Campus+map+and+building+list.jpg.
The Programming Task
We're going to be working on building an interactive web-based campus building map of the OCAD campus. The "feature list" in rough priority is:
- the map should be centered on 100 McCaul St. to start.
- the map should have a point for each OCAD building.
- the points should show the address as an information bubble when clicked on.
- there should be a building index in a sidebar that pans the map to the appropriate building.
- if a building has boundary information, a coloured shape should be drawn around it on the map rather than a simple point.