Welcome to the Fluree Developer Hub. Here, you'll be able to find download links for Fluree, example applications you can launch in under five minutes, and all of the tools, connectors, and extensions that Fluree releases.
If you are new to Fluree and prefer a more gentle introduction to our product, please visit our documentation, as well as our lessons and videos.
To run Fluree or any of the examples, you must have Java 11 or higher installed.
These lightweight examples showcase various Fluree features. If an example is listed as having a
Packet Included, that means there is a prepackaged Fluree server with data that you can download. These examples are designed for you to get your hands dirty in five minutes or less.
|Application||Features Demonstrated||Technologies||Packet Included|
|Query Peers & Load Balancing||
||AWS CDK, NodeJS||yes|
|Zero Knowledge Proofs||
|MDM / IAM Demo||
|To-do List Generator||
|Version-2 List Generator: Auth and Permissions||
Connectors and Other Tools
- Fluree Basic React Template
- Fluree Docker Example - an example for creating stand-alone Fluree service in a Docker container
- Fluree node.js Server Example - a bare-bones node.js application using Fluree's Node.js library to access a downloaded Fluree instance.
- Fluree-Storj Connector - a connection between Fluree and the decentrailed cloud storage network, Storj.
- Fluree CLI - Terminal-based tool that allows users to verify Fluree ledger files, read consensus state, and more.
- VSCode Extension - A VS Code extension that connects to a single Fluree database, and allows you to issue queries, transaction, and tests against that database.
- Smart Function Library - A (small!) library containing some commonly used smart functions.
- Transactor Group Example Configs - A collection of sample transactor group configuration that are ready to try out.