Magento 1 Enhanced Privacy extension for easier compliance with GDPR
Extension allows customers to delete, anonymize, or export their personal data.
- Magento 1 CE or EE (tested with M1 CE 18.104.22.168)
- PHP 5.4+
Usage and Features
Let your customers manage their Privacy Settings themself.
- Configuration for this module is located in 'System > Configuration > Customer > Customer Options > Privacy (GDPR)'.
- Account deletion, anonymization, and export can be done in 'My Account > Privacy Settings'.
- Customers can export their data in .zip archive containing .csv files with personal, wishlist, quote, and address data.
- Customer can delete or anonymize their account. Current password and reason is required. Account will be deleted within 1 hour (or as specified in configuration), in this time span its possible for customers to undo deletion.
- If customer has made at least one order, they are ineligible to delete their account, instead it will be anonymized.
- Supports Dutch and English locale
- Download files
- Upload the files to your Magento Root
- Flush Cache
- Logout and Login into Magento
- Go to System > Configuration > Customer > Customer Options > Privacy (GDPR)
- Enable and configure extension as necessary
Copyrights and License
Copyright (c) 2018 Flurrybox, Ltd. under GNU General Public License ("GPL") v3.0