Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 31 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
0.8.0 Release #1160
We have a new toss release coming up, so we should probably tag 0.8.0 soon (this week?). I'll take a stab at the release notes and paste it here.
I think there is a bunch of issues tied to the 0.8.0 milestone. We should promote most of those to 0.9.0, and also decide if we want the pending KVS work to land in 0.8.0 or 0.9.0.
flux-core version 0.8.0 (2017-08-xx)
I would say it might be a bit bold to drop those KVS changes in right before a release tag.
We should definitely try to get sched tagged and pushed out in that TOSS release though.
Can #925 (ppc64le buildfarm issue) wait until I'm back next week? I'm not sure I can get much done on that one remotely.
Oh then again, it's not like we're in production with flux. Maybe moving forward is the right thing. If we can get #1154 merged early in the week we'll have a few days to discover any fallout.
(Sorry for my chatty comments, spamming everybody)
Yes, though I think we'll definitely want something stable to make it into that release. If we have a set of KVS changes (including the utility changes) we could assign those to 0.9.0 which could be tagged in a week or a month.
I'm fine with including kvs updates though, just wanted to argue the other side.
I could investigate #918 while you're out if that's helpful. Seems like a straightforward buildfarm problem.