Check your website if it is seo.
- use sitemap file
- each page are reachable
- each page has title
- use unique title tags for each page
- each page has meta description
- ues unique descriptions for each page
- url does not just use ID number.
- url does not use excessive keywords
- url does not have deep nesting of subdirectories
sudo gem install seo_checker
It is easy to use, just one line.
It is strongly recommand to check seo in development environment. If you want to test in production environment, you can use option
--interval to make sure it does not get too crowded, and use
--debug to see the page crawling.
Usage: seo_checker [OPTIONS] website_url -b, --batch BATCH_SIZE get a batch size of pages -i, --interval INTERVAL_TIME interval time between two batches --debug print the page crawling -h, --help Show this message
seo_checker http://yoursite.com --debug -b 10 -i 1