BasicChristmasTree / Arduino Project
We just started playing with Arduino, and haven't written much C; so this code will suck, but you are welcome to take a look, and make a pull request, no promises that we will take it, but it will certainly help us learn.
- We use the G35Arduino library by sowbug: https://github.com/sowbug/G35Arduino
- This code required Arduino 1.0.
- Random ornaments- 4 per branch
- Knight Rider from one side to the other
- Knight Rider up and down the branches only.
Here is how our lights are run:
(top array is line 1/2) 1 o 2 ooo 3 oo oo 4 o o o o 5 o o o o (Branches == the up/down strands) 6 o o o o 7 o o o o 8 o o o o 9 o o o o 10o o o o o o o o (bottom) (arrays)
Began implementation of two strings, but not sure how to set that up so it is commented out