Documentation for Flytbase API.
This documentation was created with Slate. Check it out here.
You're going to need:
- Linux or OS X — Windows may work, but is unsupported.
- Ruby, version 2.2.5 or newer
- Bundler — If Ruby is already installed, but the
bundlecommand doesn't work, just run
gem install bundlerin a terminal.
Getting Set Up
- Fork this repository on Github.
- Clone your forked repository (not our original one) to your hard drive with
git clone https://github.com/YOURUSERNAME/apidoc.git
- Initialize and start local documentation server. This can be done locally, or with Vagrant:
# either run this to run locally bundle install bundle exec middleman server # OR run this to run with vagrant vagrant up
You can now see the docs at http://localhost:4567.
Need Help? Found a bug?
Feel free to submit pull requests with bug fixes or changes.
As a rule of thumb, it is suggested that small and granular changes be made in each pull request to keep the review and merge overhead small.