These are web apps that can either be deployed onboard the companion computer (on the drone) running FlytOS or on a remote server. Web apps provide an easy way to interact with the drone. These apps use the RESTful and Websocket APIs. Download FlytSDK Web to develop web applications for your drone.
This section contains sample web apps built using Flyt APIs:
You can download the apps using the links provided below:
It is a project with all the required libraries and declarations pre integrated for you, so that you can directly start building your app using Flyt-APIs. The first URL screen is in-built.
A sample App to get you started with building your own apps with Takeoff and Land REST calls. For documentation on how to connect your app scroll down and for using the app read the readme in the app folder.
This is a sample joystick app to control your drone, like you would with a physical joystick. For documentation on how to connect your app scroll down and for using the app check the readme in the app folder.
This is a sample video streaming app to view live feed streamed from your drone camera. For documentation on how to connect your app scroll down and for using the app check the readme in the app folder.
- How to RUN
- Copy the folder of the respective app to your local system.
- Make sure that your system running the app and the system runing FlytOS are on the same network.
- Launch the app by opening the 'index.html' file in your browser.
- Enter the URL(IP) of the system running FlytOS in the URL box that shows up and click on connect.
- The page redirects to your App.