Hydra is a a light-weight library for building distributed computing applications - such as microservices. It was announced at EmpireNode 2016.
A key goal in Hydra is to simplify building Node-based distributed applications.
Hydra replies on an instance of Redis, if you need to learn more about Redis, see our Redis quick start guide.
If you're just getting started with Node Microservices and you have ExpressJS experience you should first look at our HydraExpress project.
Read the Full documentation
Join us on Slack!
Are you using or planning on using Hydra on your project? Join us on Slack for more direct support. https://fwsp-hydra.slack.com
- Hydra-Express: hydra for ExpressJS developers
- Hydra-cli: a hydra commandline client for interacting with Hydra-enabled applications
- Hydra Generator: A Yeoman generator for quickly building hydra-based projects
- Hydra-Router: A service-aware socket and HTTP API router
- UMF: Universal Message Format, a messaging specification for routable messages
- Hydra-Cluster: A compute cluster based on Hydra
- Other Flywheel Sports open source projects