Hydra-Express is a light-weight library for building NodeJS and ExpressJS based distributed computing applications. It was announced at EmpireNode 2016.
A key goal in Hydra-Express is to simplify building Node-based distributed applications.
Hydra-Express replies on an instance of Redis, if you need to learn more about Redis, see our Redis quick start guide.
Read the Full documentation
- Hydra: hydra core project for use with Non-ExpressJS apps
- Hydra-cli: a hydra commandline client for interacting with Hydra-enabled applications
- Hydra Geneartor: A Yeoman generator for quickly building hydra-based projects
- Hydra-Router: A service-aware socket and HTTP API router
- UMF: Universal Message Format, a messaging specification for routable messages
- Hydra-Cluster: A compute cluster based on Hydra
- Other Flywheel Sports open source projects