A Drupal 7 module that creates next and previous links within a vocabulary. Based on code cribbed from Drupal.org. I just added a few more options, like including the title or just the words "Next" and "Previous", and a little admin screen.
- To install the module copy the 'next_prev_for_term' folder to your sites/all/modules directory.
- Read more about installing modules at http://drupal.org/node/70151
CONFIGURING AND USING
- Grant "Administer next/previous links" permission to one of your roles.
- Go to admin/config/content/nextprev
- Set the options the way you want them.
-Floyd Mann (email@example.com), January 2013