Tutorial for AVR assembly programming
To build the book (in both languages) run './book-make.sh' from the project directory.
This is a joined effort to provide the community with a guide to nice and clean AVR assembly programming. Please note that it is in a very early development stage.
- shift sram: move it as fast as you can
- let there be light: simplest program of all
- get me on get me off: toggle your lights
- stable decisions: switch the lights
- stable decisions + symbols: program like prosa
- rest in peace: deeper sleeping
- take a seat: long time timers
- take 2: the two wire interface