Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 40 million developers.Sign up
Fixed a little issue that made the removed games come back from their grave. You will have to wait for blacklist update to remove TrackPlug entry, though.
Do not forget to reinstall the app even if it's installed.
What is this?
A plugin that keeps track of how long you played your games, and an app to show you the values.
How is this "Better"?
As it's rewritten as a kernel plugin, the files that record the playtime won't ever get corrupted.
It only writes to file when you close/launch or suspend/resume the games so it doesn't murder your memory card, unlike the old one.
Complete support for Adrenaline and Adrenaline Bubbles.
The app works at 60FPS instead of 30FPS.
The icons are stored so even if you remove the games from your vita, you will be able to see their icons on the app. All thanks to chinseng85
How do I install this?
Just put BetterTrackPlug.skprx under *KERNEL in config.txt
install the vpk.
Changes From Rinnegatamante's Version:
- You now can track PSP games, thanks to Electry's hard work.
- Doesn't depend on kuio.skprx anymore.
- Has a nicer look imo.
- Works 60fps instead of 30fps.
- The scrolling is improved.
- Do not launch psp games inside from Adrenaline, use Adrenaline Bubble Manager instead.
- In Adrenaline Bubble Manager, if you created the game's bubble with the BubbleID option set to PSPEMUXXX, the title names will not show up correctly.
- Homebrew apps do not show up.
Skimped Features That I Will Add Back:
- Changing the order from name to playtime or vice versa.
- Changing color theme.
- Region and game id (I will add an option to toggle them)