- Unicorn Tears Software Corporation
- Edmonton, Canada
- Joined on
May 1, 2010
- dvm 478 An on demand Docker virtual machine, thanks to Vagrant and boot2docker. Works great on Macs and other platforms that don't natively support the Docker daemon. Support VirtualBox, VMware, and Parall…
- chef-user 222 A convenient Chef LWRP to manage user accounts and SSH keys
- chef-jenkins 184 Former location for Jenkins Chef cookbook, now maintained by Chef Software Inc at https://github.com/chef-cookbooks/jenkins
- knife-server 158 A Chef Knife plugin to manage Chef Servers. Bootstrap a new Chef Server on Amazon's EC2, Digital Ocean, Linode, OpenStack or a standalone server. Backup and restore your Chef Server or Hosted Chef'…
- chef-ruby_build 108 Chef cookbook for ruby-build. Manages the ruby-build framework and its installed rubies. A LWRP is also defined.
1,228 contributions in the last year
- Pushed 8 commits to habitat-sh/habitat Jun 22 – Jun 24
5 Pull Requests
- Open #1 Update install.sh location back to Habitat Git repo.
- Merged #988 [plans] Update to Go 1.6.2.
- Merged #986 [tf] Update bootstrap.sh to use Bintray assets.
- Merged #982 [hab] Make the `install.sh` script more portable with BusyBox userland.
- Merged #981 [bintray-publish] Add documentation for publishing to Bintray.