You can clone with
No one assigned
I've been using Rbenv and Chef-rbenv for a while, and am having a new problem that I haven't run in to before - was hoping you could help.
I'm "deploying" my application to a vagrant box, and using chef-ruby_build and chef-rbenv to set up the environment. I have tried both the system install and the user install - same issues.
The installation of Ruby works just fine (i.e. ruby -v outputs the correct value), however I keep getting failures along the lines of LoadError: cannot load such file -- GEM. I tried a gem env, and it is only outputting the normal Ruby gem directory - i.e. rbenv (or something) is not updating my GEM_PATH to include rbenv installed gems.
LoadError: cannot load such file -- GEM
I expect there might be a simple fix, but I'm confused as to why I'm getting this error now, and was not before.
Any help would be appreciated!
brandon@app01:~$ gem env
- RUBYGEMS VERSION: 1.8.23
- RUBY VERSION: 1.9.3 (2013-02-22 patchlevel 392) [x86_64-linux]
- INSTALLATION DIRECTORY: /home/vagrant/local/ruby/gems
- RUBY EXECUTABLE: /usr/local/rbenv/versions/1.9.3-p392/bin/ruby
- EXECUTABLE DIRECTORY: /home/vagrant/local/ruby/gems/bin
- RUBYGEMS PLATFORMS:
- GEM PATHS:
- GEM CONFIGURATION:
- :update_sources => true
- :verbose => true
- :benchmark => false
- :backtrace => false
- :bulk_threshold => 1000
- "gem" => "--no-ri --no-rdoc"
- "install" => "--no-ri --no-rdoc"
- "update" => "--no-ri --no-rdoc"
- REMOTE SOURCES: