Welcome to jQuery Mobile Boilerplate
"What do I need in a new jQuery Mobile project?". This project is meant to be a single place for developers to get started using jQuery Mobile. It includes icon files, robots.txt (and human).txt files, as well as an extensive snippets library that developers can use as reference.
Note: The jQuery team has offered two options for CSS file inclusion. If you're planning on using a custom theme then you only need to include
Clone the git repo -
git clone firstname.lastname@example.org:commadelimited/jQuery-Mobile-Boilerplate.git - or download it
Note: By default, the links to the CSS and JS files are root relative.
Boilerplate expects to be placed in the root of your website. If this is not the configuration you're using then you'll need to update these links manually.
- jQuery Mobile 1.1 Final Compatible!
- Project ready. Download (or clone) and go!
- The latest jQuery Mobile JS & CSS bits from CDN, with a local option.
- The latest jQuery bits from CDN, with a local option.
- Override files for both JS and CSS
- Extensive UI element snippet library. Easy to copy and paste.
- Includes Scott Jehl's fix for the iOS orientation bug
You are invited to contribute code and suggestions to this project. The more the merrier.
- Source: http://github.com/commadelimited/jQuery-Mobile-Boilerplate
- Twitter: http://twitter.com/jqmbp
- Twitter: http://twitter.com/commadelimited
3rd party libraries:
- jQuery: MIT/GPL license
- jQuery Mobile: MIT/GPL license