FogLAMP "Python35" C++ Filter plugin
A readings data transformation plugin using Python 3.5 embedded interpreter.
NOTE: Python3.5 development package is required.
To build FogLAMP "python35" C++ filter plugin:
$ mkdir build $ cd build $ cmake ..
- By default the FogLAMP develop package header files and libraries are expected to be located in /usr/include/foglamp and /usr/lib/foglamp
- If FOGLAMP_ROOT env var is set and no -D options are set, the header files and libraries paths are pulled from the ones under the FOGLAMP_ROOT directory. Please note that you must first run 'make' in the FOGLAMP_ROOT directory.
You may also pass one or more of the following options to cmake to override this default behaviour:
- FOGLAMP_SRC sets the path of a FogLAMP source tree
- FOGLAMP_INCLUDE sets the path to FogLAMP header files
- FOGLAMP_LIB sets the path to FogLAMP libraries
- FOGLAMP_INSTALL sets the installation path of Random plugin
- The FOGLAMP_INCLUDE option should point to a location where all the FogLAMP header files have been installed in a single directory.
- The FOGLAMP_LIB option should point to a location where all the FogLAMP libraries have been installed in a single directory.
- 'make install' target is defined only when FOGLAMP_INSTALL is set
$ cmake ..
no options and FOGLAMP_ROOT set
$ export FOGLAMP_ROOT=/some_foglamp_setup
$ cmake ..
$ cmake -DFOGLAMP_SRC=/home/source/develop/FogLAMP ..
$ cmake -DFOGLAMP_INCLUDE=/dev-package/include ..
$ cmake -DFOGLAMP_LIB=/home/dev/package/lib ..
$ cmake -DFOGLAMP_INSTALL=/home/source/develop/FogLAMP
$ cmake -DFOGLAMP_INSTALL=/usr/local/foglamp