An ersatz LISP for little birds.
A code painting.
An alternative to solving jigsaw puzzles.
Run the ToriLisp REPL in a command shell with:
node repl.js core.lisp core-tests.lisp
ToriLisp (TL) programs consists of expressions. The simplest expressions are things like numbers and strings, which evaluate to themselves.
鳥> 9 9 鳥> "quack" 'quack'
A more extensive walk-through of the language is given in the tut.txt file in this repository.
The seeds of ToriLisp come from Mary Rose Cook's lovely Little Lisp and takes the MIT license from it.
At the moment symbols are encoded as strings containing a single quote followed by the lexematic representation of the symbol. This encoding may change and should be relied on to remain stable.
- Arc tutorial
- Equal Rights for Functional Objects or, The More Things Change, The More They Are the Same by Henry Baker
- LISP 1.5 Programmer's Manual by McCarthy, et al.
- Little Lisp by Mary Rose Cook
- Misp Chronicles, The by William Taysom
- ML for the Working Programmer by L.C. Paulson