Okapi — a multitenant API Gateway
Copyright (C) 2015-2020 The Open Library Foundation
This software is distributed under the terms of the Apache License, Version 2.0. See the file "LICENSE" for more information.
The Okapi software has the following compile-time dependencies:
Apache Maven 3.3.x or higher
In addition, the test suite must be able to bind to ports 9230-9239 to succeed.
Note: If tests fail, the API Gateway may be unable in some cases to shut down microservices that it has spawned, and they may need to be terminated manually.
To build and run:
$ mvn install $ mvn exec:exec
Okapi listens on port 9130.
- Okapi Guide and Reference
- Documentation index
- Contributing guidelines
- Securing in the doc directory shows how to enable security-related modules.
- Folio Sample Modules. There is a decent README, and some minimal sample modules to get started with
- Other FOLIO Developer documentation is at dev.folio.org
- See project OKAPI at the FOLIO issue tracker