Copyright (C) 2016-2019 The Open Library Foundation
This software is distributed under the terms of the Apache License, Version 2.0. See the file "LICENSE" for more information.
Stripes is a toolkit for building single-page web applications that FOLIO UI modules can run in. UI modules are made up of React components, some of which will be connected to back-end services provided by Okapi. Each module has a "type" which indicates how it functions within the application. At the moment, the only "type" is "app" which provides a top-level component to render into a large content area.
The documentation roadmap has moved. Please refer to the Stripes Github repository for general Stripes information, guides, and assistance setting up a development environment.
- Permissions in Stripes and FOLIO
- Stripes application metadata bundles
- An example component: the PluginType component walks through a simple example of a component that is connected to the back-end service using Stripes Connect.
- A component hierarchy example: the "Patrons" module shows by example how a set of components -- some connected, some not -- can work together to implement part of an application. NOTE that this is somewhat out of date, but still helpfully illustrative.
- Adding new permissions to FOLIO UI modules.
- UX and implementation concerns for Settings and Preferences
See project STRPCORE at the FOLIO issue tracker.
Other FOLIO Developer documentation is at dev.folio.org