Gravity Forms No CAPTCHA reCAPTCHA
Adds a "No CAPTCHA reCAPTCHA" field type to Gravity Forms form builder with light/dark theme options. Forms with a "No CAPTCHA reCAPTCHA" will validate the field before successful submission.
- Upload "gravity-forms-no-captcha-recaptcha" to "plugins" directory
- Activate the plugin through the "Plugins" menu in WordPress
- Sign-up for reCAPTCHA at https://www.google.com/recaptcha/
- Drop "Site Key" and "Secret Key" in "Settings > No CAPTCHA reCAPTCHA" page
- Add "No CAPTCHA" field into forms which you desire to have No CAPTCHA on via "Advanced Fields > No CAPTCHA" in Gravity Forms Form Editor
- Set label for "No CAPTCHA" field in Form Editor
Frequently Asked Questions
Does this work for AJAX submitted forms?
Yes, we took special consideration to ensure that validation works correctly when submitting a form via AJAX!
What versions of Gravity Forms/WordPress have you formally tested this with?
- Gravity Forms: 1.8.19
- WordPress: 4.0.0, 4.0.1, 4.1.0
Can I have multiple No CAPTCHA reCAPTCHA fields on one page?
Normally this situation comes up if you have more than one Gravity Form with CAPTCHA on one page. As of version 1.0.2 this is supported.
Roadmap + To-do Items
- Addition of composer.json (maybe)
- Hooks/filters for customizing things like error message, etc.
- Localization/internationalization support (ideally get someone's help who knows what they're doing)
- Add proper uninstaller (uninstall.php)