Please note that this project is released with a Contributor Code of Conduct. By participating in this project you agree to abide by its terms.
Adding to this list
Please ensure your pull request adheres to the following guidelines:
- Search previous suggestions before making a new one, as yours may be a duplicate.
- Make an individual pull request for each suggestion.
- Use title-casing (AP style).
- Use the following format:
Short description of the content or author of the resource.
- Link additions should be added ordered alphabetically.
- New categories or improvements to the existing categorization are welcome (in alphabetical order).
- Check your spelling and grammar.
- Make sure your text editor is set to remove trailing whitespace.
- The pull request and commit should have a useful title.
- The body of your commit message should contain a link to the resource.
- Additions to the Advocates list must be requested by the person added, as discussed in this issue.
Feel free to add yourself to the contributors list (in alphabetical order by surname) when you add a contribution. Use the following format:
[Your Name](link). We want everyone to know the wonderful group of people who helped create this list.
Thank you for your suggestions!