A community fork of the popular Semantic-UI framework
NOTE: Fomantic was created to continue active development of Semantic-UI and has the intent to be merged back into the master repository once active development can restart. For more info please read the following issues https://github.com/Semantic-Org/Semantic-UI/issues/6109 https://github.com/Semantic-Org/Semantic-UI/issues/6413
$ npm install fomantic-ui --save
Fomantic UI includes an interactive installer to help setup your project.
- For more details on setup visit our getting started guide.
- To learn more about theming please read our theming guide
💻 Browser Support
- Last 2 Versions FF, Chrome, Safari Mac
- IE 11+
- Android 4.4+, Chrome for Android 44+
- iOS Safari 7+
- Microsoft Edge 12+
💡 Getting Help
If you have a usage question please do not post post it to GitHub Issues. You can ask for usage help via our Discord server. Please only create Github issues for bug's and feature requests or any other related issue.
🐛 Submitting Bugs and Enhancements
GitHub Issues is for suggesting enhancements and reporting bugs. Before submiting a bug make sure you do the following:
- Check to see if the issue has already been raised.
- Fork this boilerplate JSFiddle to create a test case for your bug. If a bug is apparent in the docs, that's ok as a test case, just make it clear exactly how to reproduce the issue. Only bugs that include a test case can be triaged.
- If submitting an enhancement try and create it in the JSFiddle if not it's fine but explain clearly what you want.
📝 Pull Requests
Before creating a pull request be sure to read the contributing guide, this is where we explain everything you need to know about contributing to Fomantic-UI.
Semantic-UI was beautifully crafted by @jlukic